chalkle.com is software to help people build thriving learning communities. We want to help to build a better system for face to face adult community education, including software, resources and helpful community of collaboration for anyone to be able to pick up and run a local community learning business.
- Ants: firstname.lastname@example.org (Director: Future strat/business development/org development/marketing)
- Silv: email@example.com (Director: Product owner/community development/educational strategy/financial operations)
- Developing a pod. Engaging Don Smith and Gen Parkes over the next phase to lead product development.
Links to website or other resources
Latest Quarterly Update
- May 2016
- restructuring, refinancing, repositioning & relaunching (next 2 quarters)
Founding Date & Brief History
Silvia and Linc had a cup of coffee in mid 2012, started a community meetup running classes, where anyone could teach – Silvia built this up so that 18 months later Ants joined and we started to build a software team to scale the idea via chalkle.com – that process is still going….
Limited Liability Company
- $2pp via booking fees on chalkle.com
- hoping to expand products to include subscription white label in the next wave of work.
Social Impact Strategy / Theory of Change
Empowering community led adult education. Lower the barriers/costs and raise the resources for community organisers and teachers who want to independently teach face-to-face classes in their area.
- Anthony Cabral
- Silvia Zuur
- Rohan Wakefield
Enspiral Foundation Contribution
- non-financial – EF uses chalkle.com, directors support the network in all our work. trickles of press and credibility here and there. pretty dormant for now.